Monday, June 4, 2012

Second Day (Friday, June 1st)

Since we had off Memorial Day (5/28), my second day was Friday, June 1st. It was a pretty full day! I put together 50 mail packages for the businesses along our Brady Street route. Tour brochures, ticket vouchers, and membership brochures were what needed to go out. It took a while, but it wasn't stressful work at least! After those were sealed and ready, I drafted emails to professors from Milwaukee- area universities whose classes I thought would correlate well with a walking tour. I contacted 5 professors from the history an art history programs at UWM and  MATC. I hope they get back to me an sign up for tours, especially since I would like my goals and ideas for HMI to come to fruition!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elizabeth, it's great to see you blogging? I have a couple of friends in the UWM history department, Amanda Seligman and Jasmine Alinder. Were they among the professors you contacted? I can put you in touch with them.

    -Prof. Nickerson

    ReplyDelete