Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Monday June 11th, 2012

Today was a bit more stressful, primarily because I brought my 10 week old puppy Molly with me to my internship...but I digress. I put together the packages (vouchers, member brochures etc) for the businesses in the Third Ward, so hopefully I chose good businesses that would be interested in what HMI does. I also worked on some "social media advertising" aka Facebook sharing pics and statuses. I chose this really interesting picture of Pulaski Street (a Polish neighborhood) circa 1900 with a bunch of kids playing outside and asked my "audience" to take the Brady Street tour to find out what has changed in the 112 years since the picture was taken. I will be doing more picture sharing in the future, which is great because there were so many cool pictures to share that I couldn't pick just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment